Dr. David Binder, DDS
A Diplomat of the Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and one of New York City's experts on treatments for sleep apnea and snoring, Dr. Binder has over 20 years of experience treating sleep apnea. Dr. Binder also lectures on snoring and sleep apnea treatment.
Dr. Binder completed his undergraduate education at Washington University before receiving his dental degree from New York University College of Dentistry. His post-doctoral training included a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx Municipal Hospital.
In addition to his clinical appointments, Dr. Binder maintains memberships in several professional societies, including:
- Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine Diplomat
- Charter - American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- Dental Society State of New York
- Fellow - New York Academy of Dentistry
- American College of Dentists
- Implant Interface Study Group
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
Dr. Binder’s hospital associations include: